Yes, I am still alive. I've been having a long think, and perhaps I have been over thinking which makes me think about why I over think things and then I get all anxious and twitterpated and I assume a look somewhat akin to a bunny frozen in the headlights. It isn't pretty!
I can however name a newspaper I read and I can name a Supreme Court ruling other than Roe V. Wade.
Whoops - I'm getting polical now. Something I try not to do!
Well, cheerio - I'll try to be better about keeping in touch.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoah, people still READ?
I do the overthink thing too. I hate getting into those infinite loops. It helps me to just concentrate on something very concrete and happening to me right now, like the feel of my fingers on the keyboard, or just studying the colors and texture of a leaf.
Post a Comment