Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh hi!

Yup, I'm still here. I think about writing a lot. Then don't.

So summer in a nutshell - a trip to San Franciso, a trip to Portland, a trip to Leavenworth. Way too hot here in late July! Work and too much tv. Took a writing class. Took a darkroom class. Rode the new light rail in town. Met Jenny Hart of Sublime Stitching and Tom Bihn of well Tom Bihn bags. Going to a Sounders game tomorrow. I always forget to take my camera so I have no pictures of any of this! Will be heading off for a week at the beach soon - will try to remember both my camera and my computer.

Over all kind of lost the plot - and now it seems I can't just pick up where I left off. I always knew my life was more of a series of short stories rather than a novel. Very strange and wonderful short stories.

In my mind all of this was going to be so much more interesting and well written - maybe even witty.

More later...

No comments: