Yes, I am still here. I have added a new quote under the title - kind of sums up where I've been lately. My mind went for a quart of milk, came home, realized it had forgotten the cookies, went back to the store, came home, needed coffee, went back out... well, you get the idea.
Let's see - since last we spoke, I have had a gotten another tooth crowned, the rainy season has settled in and Americans in record numbers went and voted for hope and change and elected the first African-American President! I am still pinching myself. It is the most marvelous and amazing thing and something I certainly didn't think I'd live to see!
YES WE CAN! YES WE DID!
I have a pile of craftiness to attend to (with any luck and discipline I will post pics), I will be judging at the student reading at Hugo House next week, and another Write - o - Rama is coming up (I'll post more later on Write - o - Rama). Sabo has put on his winter weight and coat. The view out the window is well, grey, although the tree right outside still has leaves on it...
Hope all is well with you.
Cheers!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment