I am resurrecting this blog. I haven't written anything here since last September. I was thinking of either starting a new blog or renaming this one Whiskey Tango Foxtrot because I wasn't sure I wanted to simply pick up where I left off. But the path of least resistance is to simply pick up where I left off even if I feel I am no longer at that spot.
So Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - from the ICAO spelling alphabet - whiskey for W, tango for T, foxtrot for F - WTF. Now I assume we are all adults here so I don't have to explain what WTF stands for.
These days I find that I say WTF a lot - about myself, my life, culture, society, politics, world events - well pretty much about everything and anything and for both positive and negative reasons. I'm not sure what direction this blog will take. I do know I want a place where I can record some of my WTF moments along with other random thoughts and snarkiness. I wish I could tell you that I will be profound, witty, insightful and wise but that would be misleading. There are plenty of other blogs out there that are witty and wise and wonderful.
Mainly I need a place where I can express myself in more than 425 characters - I like Haiku and all but seriously, sometimes I need more words!
This blog will now have more Mr.R - he will be sharing this blog with me.
I hope you will stop by once in awhile.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Will enjoy adding you to my Must read Blog posts.
Hey! It works! I look forward to reading your poetic reflections on birds at the bus stop, and your "random snarkiness" - which is great. One suggestion -- I find the blue background & blue headlines hard to read on my iPhone. Please to give us a bit more contrast?
But suggestions aside, please do write - write, my dear! You're good. :-)
Post a Comment