But the living room is no longer orange. Yes, it is true - the era of the orange living room has ended. I was going to be a good little blogger and post pictures, make pithy comments, be all metaphoric and symbolic about the whole thing. In reality, we lived behind plastic for two weeks, discovered that Sabo has an interesting sneeze and a sense of geography and found out that even if one doesn't use a room all that much, one misses it when one can't use it at all. It is all very disorienting.
But, the construction gods willing, the living room should be done today - then we can paint and bring the furniture home.
And this just occured to me: If I stop watching television during the writer's strike, is that the same as not crossing the picket line? If I watch tv, am I crossing the picket line? Why do I think of these things?
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank goodness! I wouldn't be able to find it otherwise!
Post a Comment