Ever have one of those days when you feel as though you need to have a storm warning flag posted on your door or pinned to your jacket? Yup, that is my day today.
I admit I was very cranky and snippy as I cleaned an entire 16 oz coffee from the floor in front of the coffee stand - yes it was my coffee, yes the entire thing went down, and yes I had nothing but paper towels to clean it up with, and fortunately I am wearing wool socks today so the tops of my feet didn't get scalded from the coffee that splashed on me.
The barista was just at my office door to give me a new coffee - bless him. And bless the folks who helped me clean up the mess I made in spite of my growling and grumbling.
I am going to listen to Taj Mahal now and Elvis Costello when Taj is done...
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can I tattoo that to my forehead? Or should I just stick it on Doddle's butt...both are accurate today.
Post a Comment