This is something some people may not know about me - I like clouds. I was thrilled when I learned that the toy camera I bought has the ability to get good cloud photos - not that I have taken all that many cloud photos yet, film and developing get a bit expensive, but that is another story and I digress.
I am a member of the Cloud Appreciation Society. I have a certificate and everything. They have put out a wonderful book, The Cloudspotter's Guide and the website is a wonderful place full of pictures of and poetry about clouds. And although I wouldn't want to experience one, I am fascinated by tornadoes and hurricanes and other big storms.
Aside from the trainspotting I now do from my office, I also do a lot of cloudspotting and watching. Today the sky is full of cotton ball clouds.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment