Well, last Friday, I passed the Certified Tumor Registrars test! YEAH! I don't know how many questions out of 250 I got right. I will find that out in about 6-8 weeks. And really, it doesn't matter. What does matter is that when I went to check out, the woman handed me a sheet of paper that read: Provisional Grade: Passed. It won't all be official until I get notification from the National Cancer Registrar Association's Council on Certification.
Thank you to all who thought of me, sent me good thoughts, prayed and otherwise wished me well on Friday. It helped to think of all of you thinking of me and supporting me. I'm grateful!
I can have my dining room table back now! I can do something at the table besides study! So today I ordered a kit from Hearthsong so that I can try my hand, again, at making Ukrainian Easter Eggs. I made one last year.
Well, back to work...somethings never change!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! Does this mean you may put your head up out of the sand for a while? We'd love to see you.
Congratulations! Fabulous news!
Post a Comment