Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunshine and sorbet

Saturday was Write-o-Rama at Hugo House. I haven't been in 2 years. It felt good to be back. I learned some good writing exercises. I really need to commit to having a daily writing practice.

I was done with workshops at 4. Mr. R wasn't coming to get me until 5. So, being as it was a beautiful day and Molly Moons Ice cream was within a block or two, I walked on over and got a scoop of strawberry rhubarb sorbet. I walked back to Hugo House and sat on the porch in the sun. It was a glorious 45 minutes. I watched the people in the park across the street. I ate delicious sorbet. I soaked up sunshine. Ah, is this not happiness.

There was a Sounders game on Saturday night. Such a balmy night. Even after the game I didn't feel the need to put my coat on! So it was lovely to sit in the evening air and watch the Sounders win.

Now I feel like I need a weekend to recover from my weekend!

No comments: