I'm going to be published! It is three lines of poetry and not a dissertation or book or something, but still... published!
Remember a couple of weeks ago, I read my haiku out loud in front of an audience. Well, I was asked to submit the haiku for consideration for publication on the Hugo House website and in the newsletter. Within the last few minutes, I received word that the spring cleaning haiku was chosen for publication.
I'll provide more details for you all when I have them - like when it is up on the Hugo House website. I have to write a brief intro and have my picture taken... Not so thrilled about that last thing.
So 40 or so years after I received my first rejection letter, I have received my first congratulations letter. (I really don't count being included in the literary journals at my high school and college, no really I don't) I still need to find that first poem and rejection letter so I can share them.
Tomorrow is the Write-O-Rama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!
Thank ya, thank ya very much! Now I hope I don't turn into a one hit wonder!
Congratulations!
I've added you to my blogroll.
Woooooo! Congratulations!
Post a Comment