I am looking at the calendar. Summer doesn't officially start for another 2 weeks - well just shy of two weeks.
I wore my wool coat this morning. Right before I left the house, the radio announcer said the temp was 49 degrees. It is grey and rainy. And it is supposed to get windy later today. This is wrong, wrong, wrong.
Lots of people are using the term Junuary - a term I had never heard, even having lived all my life in this town, until I read it on Big Alice about two weeks ago. Now I hear it everywhere.
I really hate to think this - but I'm not so sure we are going to have summer this year. At least, I am going to prepare myself for no summer. You know, prepare for the worst, hope for the best. I know, I know, I am being incredibly fatalistic.
Can I blame the weather?
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're trying reverse psychology on the weather, maybe? As soon as you bundle up, it'll turn 98 degrees again?
Sigh. Now the Rose Festival is over it CAN GET WARM NOW.
Post a Comment