Well, here we are about half way between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I have been thinking about Christmas decorations a lot over the past few days. (For a variety of reasons, I didn't decorate much last year) I am thinking paper chains this year instead of garlands or fake greenery. That way if Sabo decides to play with or eat the decorations it won't hurt him and I can toss a destroyed paper chain in the recycling. Mr R and I have been trying to instruct Sabo in the way of the candle. He is slow to learn, probably because he hasn't yet singed his whiskers or tail! And I love light this time of year - so I may have to resort to strings of lights instead of candles.
I think I see a trip to Display and Costume supply in my future. For those not in my area, Display and Costume supply is a marvelous magical place full of all sorts of crafty things and costumes and party decorations and... well, one can make most crafty dreams come true at Display and costume. I don't think they sell yarn but they have most everything else.
We are expecting cold weather here in town for the next few days. Probably not much snow but dry and cold which also means sunny. I guess it will finally be time to put the down comforter on the bed!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment