Things that are making me shake my head in wonderment today:
1. People who don't seem to understand that the First Amendment grants the right to say what you want, to voice an opinion, but it doesn't grant the right to have people listen to you! Or grant you the right to have whatever vitriol that comes out of your brain posted in the comments section of a blog.
2. When did calling someone out on their B*llSh*t become fascist?
3. If a commuter plane flying between Seattle and Portland would have crashed last night, would CBS news have broken into the show I was watching with the announcement?
4. I am amazingly calm and at peace today given the fact that I had a minor meltdown earlier this week and I feel as though I am walking the tightrope without a net, a spotter or any other safety equipment. Fortunately, the tightrope is not burning as well.
5. Today is Friday the 13th and as he does every morning, a black cat crossed my path. And to answer Clint Eastwood, this punk does feel lucky!
6. Last night I had a dream about alarm clocks and the Cylons from Battlestar Galactica. Ringing alarm clocks seemed to cause the cylons discomfort, sort of like saying "it" to the Knights who say "ni". I am wondering if my subconscious is trying to get rid of some of the more mechanical aspects of my psyche. Either that or I have been watching too much Battlestar Galactica (the new one not the old hokey one from the 1970's).
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment