Friday night, Mr R and I went to a reading at Hugo House - Pam Houston, Sherman Alexie and T.M. McNally read. It was fabulous!
On the audience survey was an interesting optional question that went something like this - we are all told to have a 72 hour emergency kit containing food, water, etc. Hugo House wanted to know what else we would need to survive a 72 hour emergency. Mr R and I would need a fifth of Scotch, notebooks and pens to record the event and something else I can't remember right now. (Mr R, if you read this, do you remember our other choice? Please leave it in the comments if you do) Other things to choose from were a thick novel and a teddy bear.
So what do you need in your emergency kit that isn't on the official list?
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmm, needles and yarn, stickers, peanut free chocolate, booze, diet coke and my pillow.
ah, I see you already have the Scotch.
Post a Comment