Today, I am feeling the weather in my bones - my knees in particular. It is one of those late winter/not quite spring days with sun and rain and wind and most likely, shifting barometric pressures which is what makes my knees hurt.
So, hurting knees topping the sprained ankle from 3 weeks ago that is still healing (such lovely shades of purple my ankle turned!) and the bit of stiffness still from falling while crossing the street last Friday evening - I went down like a tree, I didn't really even break my fall with my hands. Yup, I'm in one somewhat battered piece and nothing is broken, except maybe my pride.
I did see cherry blossoms this morning. And the crows in my work neighborhood seem to be exibiting what might be territorial behavior which makes me wonder if they will be nesting soon.
And Sabo loves me right now - I hit the mother lode of lost toys the other day. They were under the hope chest - mousie, sluggie, catnip fish, monkey paw with bell, 2 pens, a twig and a few various and assorted other things. We took Sabo to the vet a couple of weeks ago - he weighs nearly 17 pounds. The vet came in all ready to give us the overweight cat talk, took one look at Sabo and said in an almost reverential voice "He's big!" Mr R and I chuckled.
So I guess that's all for now!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment