Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Be still my beating heart

What a day! I am beside myself with giddiness!

For those of you unfamiliar with Subversive Crossstitch, consider yourself warned. There are, shall we say, naughty words here. There aren't any when you use the link below, but if you look at the rest of the site, especially the kits and patterns, there they are, naughty words. Of course, being that I occasionally curse like a longshoreman and have been known to be snarky (definition 2), this stuff is my cup of tea!

First, found on Subversive Crossstitch - Banksy as crossstitch. Okay, so he made a huge mistake with the elephant in Los Angeles but I still like the majority of his work. And the rioter/terrorist tossing the flowers has long been a favorite of mine! Added bonus - the patterns are free.

Then, la de da, I'm looking at the Tom Bihn blog and I find this - a knitting/craft bag. I already own three Tom Bihn bags. What's one more!

I'm all worn out with the excitement. I love it when some of my interests come together like this.

1 comment:

Hippy Goodwife said...

STOP. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER TOM BIHN. or do I?