Thursday, October 11, 2007

Maybe it was the aquavit

Well, after many years of deliberation I have decided to take the plunge and start a blog. Maybe it was the aquavit Mr. R. and I had last night. The first anniversary of the passing of Kadi, the wonder dog was Monday, so in remembrance we toasted her and each of us downed a shot of from the freezer aquavit.

With aquavit warming up my numb brain, I thought "Hey, instead of filling my friends inboxes with email such as "the view from my window" or "things that make me go hmmm" why don't I start a blog - put all of this stuff in one place and if my friends are interested, they can check from time to time."

So here it is - one central place where I can share tidbits with you all. I don't promise brilliance or wit or inspiration or insight.

No comments: