skip to main | skip to sidebar

Portobello Banana

Because sometimes 425 characters aren't enough

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Punctuation humor

Mr. R sent this to me yesterday. I laughed so hard at some of these I cried.

http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/

Enjoy. That is all.
Posted by Heidi at 3:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (95)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (30)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • Trolley update
      • Monday Morning
      • The view from my window
      • Punctuation humor
      • Be still my beating heart
      • Lemon Jelly, Lemon curd, Lemon Tarts
      • Perhaps I didn't make myself clear
      • Clang, clang, clang went the trolley
      • Maybe it was the aquavit

About Me

Heidi
On November 26, 2014, I had surgery to repair an ascending aortic aneurysm. Now I have to heal... this is the journey my heart with feet is on right now
View my complete profile