Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm honored

I was cruising around on the interwebs, reading the blogs o friends and well, a couple of folks have put links to my humble blog on their blogs. I am touched and honored. Thank you Tarewyn and Big Alice!

One of these days, when I blog at home instead of at work...ahem... I'll put up some links.

Otherwise, there isn't much going on. The weather has quieted down which I am sure is a relief to those most impacted by high wind and high water. Now, I am hoping that I-5 will open again before Christmas. Mr R's folks will be driving up from regions south of us for a Christmas visit.

Sabo news: he has discovered the top of the fridge and the back of the television. Soon, he will think that his name is Sabo-no or Sabo-down. I guess these are the things one must put up with when one has a house panther/ninja cat in one's house.

No comments: