Yes, it is true. The usual sort of motley group that forms in this town when something happens is standing around on the platform, also known as a trolley, oh, I mean streetcar station. And more keep showing up. They look like kids in a candy store or on Christmas morning or something. It is just transportation people. But they need to be "The First". (oh great, a car honked on its way by and people on the platform pumped their fists in the air - gack)
This first run into downtown is going to look like an express bus during the morning commute. And these are folks who probably won't ride the bus.
And it occurs to me that I will probably never again see a group this large waiting for the trolley!
I am amused, very amused.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment