Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hi

Still here. Not much to say these days -

Although I am craving Robin's Eggs - the malted milk balls with the thin little layer of chocolate and the crispy candy coating colored to look like well, robin's eggs. They are my favorite Easter candy. Jordan almonds and peppermint at Christmas, licorice and lemon drops any old time, and robin's eggs at Easter.

Let's not get started on the sweet tart addicition shall we. (Mr. R has stories about me and sweet tarts - so does Miss Carmen.) I've been off sweet tarts for a long time now.

So dear readers, and I know you are out there, what is your favorite Easter, Christmas, any time candy?

Oh, and I changed the comments section - so if you really really want to you can post a comment as anonymous. It occured to me that not everyone who reads this has a google or gmail account.

2 comments:

Hippy Goodwife said...

Candy Corn
Peppermints ( the soft holow kind)
Cadbury Creme eggs
Banana lollies (like circus peanuts but banana flavoured
lemon heads

Anonymous said...

I'd forgotten about the banana lollies - yes, yes, those are good.