Sabo loves the toy called Cat Crazies. The unfortunate part is they go under the furniture and into the heating registers and other places - I think perhaps they go to the same place that socks go when they disappear from the washer or dryer. Occasionally, I go on a toy search and try to retrieve as many toys as I can from their various hiding places. But some of the cat crazies have simply disappeared. And our local pet food/pet toy store is out of them. But all is not lost. I just found a place where I can buy twelve packages of the things for about $20.00. 12 packages of four each so we are talking what 48 cat crazies! Yowza! Not a lifetime supply perhaps but it is a start!
Today has also been random thought day and one of these random thoughts has been that I really should buy a digital camera. This blog needs more pictures of stuff - like the view out my window, Sabo, stuff I make, stuff I see on my way to work, birds nests in bare trees, misplaced items in the grocery store, etc.
No I am not going to share the rest of my random thoughts with you at this time - so there, neener!
Hey, it is almost the first day of spring. I'll need to check but it is tomorrow or Friday. Hippy Goodwife probably knows! And Saturday is the Egg Extravaganza at Ms. Goodwife's house. Yeah! I love the eggs in the spring and the pumpkins in the fall!
And last weekend, I learned how to make pysanky - Ukrainian Easter Eggs! And see if I had a digital camera, I would have taken a picture and shown you! Mr. R. is very patient with me and will take pictures for me - but I want to do it for myself and not have to depend on his camera and his kindness all the time.
And now I am rambling on as well as being random...
Toodles!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment