Thursday, March 6, 2008

Overheard on the bus

"I don't have feelings for this person, we are just friends"

Ahh, so that is what I have been doing wrong all these years! I have feelings for my friends. Silly me. But then, call me crazy, I kind of thought one was supposed to have feelings for one's friends.

I would really like to think that the person I overheard misspoke and was just trying to say that they didn't have romantic feelings for a certain person...but I don't think this person misspoke. I think this person was saying something that they honestly thought.

And I just realized, I see an awful lot of interesting family dynamics out my window. Some good, some not so good - but there it is.

I need to buy myself some flowers - Sabo notwithstanding. (flowers + vase + water = new toy)

3 comments:

Hippy Goodwife said...

I don't have any feelings for you. nope. nada.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

To Miss Hippy: Didn't think so! nary a one!