Along with a view out my window, I occasionally get smells through my air vent. I have a really noisy air vent in my office. And sometimes smells from the outside world come in. So today it is the smell of wood smoke from the restaurant across the street. It makes my nose itch and my eyes burn... Why couldnt' it be a bakery or something across the street?
And while listening to the Goldberg Variations helps cut out the sound of the fan it does bugger all for the smell.
Sigh....
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's a big bread bakery near the freeway here (just plain ol' white sandwich, but I like the smell of bread anyway) and when the breeze is right you can totally smell it when you're driving past. There's an oil burning vent below my window so I'm just grateful that my windows are all sealed up.
I'm sorry about the woodsmoke, that's really irritating.
Post a Comment