Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Don't cha just hate it...

When you wake up in the morning and realize that you are behaving in a way that you recently took someone else to task for when they behaved that way? And then you go and write about it on your blog in second person? And you don't give any details so your readers are left wondering what the hell you are talking about? And then you wonder if you have any readers...

Then you realize you just gotta get over yourself and get on with it because this is just how your life goes and suddenly Margie from Fargo is in your head saying "And it's a beautiful day". And you realize you can stop behaving in the way that is making you nuts and simply do what needs to be done and get on with it.

But first I need a cup of tea. Which makes me think of toast...

Recently, I had the joy of discussing toast with a friend and we believe toast tastes much better when it is cut into strips. And I also believe toast should be smothered in butter and honey.

Now I really need a cup of tea.

Keep calm and carry on!

1 comment:

Hippy Goodwife said...

why no, I have certainly never done any such thing.....