Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Strange, but...

I may be starting to like weather again. Call me crazy, but, really, I think I might be starting to like weather again.

Over the weekend, Mr. R. and I were in the Eastern half of the state - and it was hot - in the 90 degree F range. And yes, it was dry heat. So dry in fact that when we got home and I sat down on the couch, I thought the couch felt damp! And I know it sounds cliche, but dry heat is different than humid heat. Still exhausting but different.

Yesterday here in our home town it was in the 70 range maybe. And today it is cloudy and it sprinkled a bit on my way into work. Actual raindrops falling from the sky. We haven't seen those for a couple of weeks.

It has been nice to have variety in the weather. I enjoyed the heat of the weekend. And stepping out of the house this morning into the cool air was delightful.

No comments: