The barge with the fireworks for the Lake Union Fireworks Display tomorrow night.
And no, I am not going to come down to my office to watch the fireworks tomorrow night. I am going to stay within the safety of my own humble abode and keep Sabo company. I have no idea how he will react to the fireworks, etc.
He didn't seem to mind the lightening and thunder so much last night so I am hopeful the fireworks won't bother him too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ringo was a wreck with the thunder. We will be staying safely away from the big booms too.
Enjoy your time at home. I'll be avoiding the crowds too, just don't feel like dealing.
You're getting thunderstorms too? There was one on Wednesday night where the thunder woke us up at 1 am, it was so loud.
Oh yeah, and TAG! Now you are officially MEME-tagged. nyeah nyeah.
The thunder storms were really loud here too. At one point everyone ended up in our bed. Ringo too. It was loud and crowded and very warm So Patrick opened the window. Then I was afraid that Ringo would jump out and run away and run to the freeway and be hit by a car and them we would all have to go out and look for him and we would be struck by lightening...Patrick closed the window.
It was almost as loud as the night Mr. R and I defended the blue house from helicopters. Long night.
Post a Comment