Thursday, July 17, 2008

So here's the thing

In Seattle, everything happens in July - or so it seems. I swear we got back from vacation with a blissfully clear calendar and then, suddenly...

Last weekend, Mr R and I wanted to go to Tivoli/Viking days for the annual Swedish Pancakes and Danish apelskivers. We couldn't find parking and I was getting cranky so we went somewhere else for breakfast. Then we headed downtown to an author reading at Elliot Bay Books and passed through the Fire Festival in Pioneer Square and the Summer Festival in the International District.

Then on Sunday we went to the Bastille Day Celebration. And then to dinner with our friend Katie and her lovely daughter.

This weekend the in-laws will be in town. Next weekend is my family reunion in Eastern Washington. And then, poof, July is over!

So if I don't write much... now you know why...

No comments: