So here goes:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, let's see. I was working at Amazon.com and on the brink of my life crumbling to pieces.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
Eat lunch
Visit Kubota Gardens
Go to Swanson's nursery
Do some laundry
I know - only four things - so sue me.
3. Snacks I enjoy
Lately, gummi bears, pretzels - I also love potato chips, cashews and on occasion have been known to eat sweet tarts until my mouth aches and I am sick from the sugar.
4. Things I'd do if I was a billionaire
Become an injustice fighting super hero and anonymous philanthropist
5. Places I've lived
Upland, CA
Seattle, WA... in the following neighborhoods - Ballard, Cascade, Roosevelt, Ravenna, Capitol Hill and North Seattle.
6. Jobs I've had
Day care teacher
File clerk
Receptionist
Mail/photocopy room drone
Training assistant (essentially a secretary)
Teaching assistant
Lab assistant
Customer service rep, trainer and supervisor
Medical Coder
So there it is and now you know!
1 comment:
Excellent! Now I know all your see3krits!
Ugh, I didn't know you worked at Amazon then. I'm sorry, I've heard the tales (in addition to whatever else was going on in your life)
Superhero. That's brilliant. Now why didn't I think of that?
Post a Comment