Yes indeedy, I have the Happy Happy Joy Joy song in my head. You know, the song from "Ren and Stimpy" and Stimpy would do the Happy Happy Joy Joy dance. On a side note, I thought it was quite funny when Sara Lee was using the song in their commercials. But I digress, as usual.
So why, you may ask, am I doing the Happy Happy Joy Joy dance? Well, I'll tell you. First, I will be on vacation next week! And no, I am not going anywhere - well, maybe to a bookstore or to IKEA or to hang out in a coffee shop or something. The main thing is I will not have to be at work - I will not need to code a single case for 9 whole days!
Second, the days are getting longer! Yes, I looked it up. On January 2, the sun rose at 7:57 am and set at 4:28 pm. Yesterday, January 16, the sun rose at 7:52 am and set at 4:44 pm.
Happy happy happy happy joy joy joy!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment