And where it got derailed.
I have been thinking about creating my own address book using one of the Moleskine storyboard notebooks. I then thought to myself, "I wonder if the marshmallow peeps folks make stickers so I could put a sticker on the front of the address book/notebook - you know peeps as in people" and yes I really think and talk to myself like this - just ask Mr. R.
So of course, I had to find the peeps website - easily found. No stickers though. But then the derailment. I found that peeps is now making marshmallow eggs, plain white, and in a package with CakeMate decorating Gel. (CakeMate is a registered trademark but I don't know how to put the symbol there).
You say you don't believe me - well go see for yourself - Peeps - click on Easter.
I don't think a decorated egg will work so good on the notebook - but they may appear at the annual egg dying extravaganza at Carmen's - We don't need to eat them. I don't know their peanut status!
Oh, and in spite of everything Disney has tried to tell me all these years - sometimes dreams don't come true. Yesterday, the weather forecast was full of snow - last night when I went to bed it was raining, so I figured that there was a snowball's chance in hell that I would wake up to snow this morning and a snow day (day off from work). I was right. No snow.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a hem.... http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Marshmallow-Peeps-Activity-stickers-Coloring-Books_W0QQitemZ300193213550QQihZ020QQcategoryZ14307QQcmdZViewItem
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/Marshmallow-Peeps-Foamies-Craft-Kit-Foam-Stickers_W0QQitemZ320142695914QQcmdZViewItem
Post a Comment