The afternoon of Day 2 was devoted mostly to providing lap space for Sabo. Yes, he is more of a lap cat now. When he first arrived, he didn't have much interest in being a lap cat. Over time, he is becoming more affectionate. Oh, he can still be a terror at times, but I do enjoy his more affectionate moments.
In the evening, Mr. R. and I went to IKEA. We need a new couch or something for the den and something for the stereo - which still hasn't been reinstated in the living room after being banished upstairs during the remodel. Interestingly enough, it is becoming more difficult to find stereo cabinets and television cabinets. I wonder if changes in how people watch tv and listen to music have anything to do with it. I mean if a person listens to music mainly on their iPod or computer, they really don't have a need for a piece of furniture for their stereo. I guess this helps to explain all the IKEA hacks I see on IKEA hacker.
This morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I ate too much sugar last night. I find as I get older, I can't eat much sugar in the evening or I pay for it in the morning. So, I have been providing lap space again.
This evening, I am going to "Cheap Wine and Poetry" at the Richard Hugo House.
Isn't this just the most scintillating thing you have read today!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment