Dullness alert. The next few posts might be dull and uninteresting. You have been warned.
Day 1 - spent time cleaning out my email. I figured since the unread mail alone was over 1,000, it was time to clean out the inbox! It was also great to look at favorite websites and blogs without feeling like I was wasting time and that I needed to get to work.
I made oatmeal cookies. I made them as bar cookies. While it baked, Sabo slept in my lap.
I spent the afternoon at Tarwyn's house. We knitted and talked. It was quite lovely.
A year or so ago, I found a pattern called Grass on Mochimochiland. Grass is a free pattern. At the time, I made several attempts to make the pattern. Then I gave up - a common problem for me. So yesterday at Tarwyn's I started again. This morning I finished up the knitting and the pieces are in the washing machine - happily felting I hope!
Ahhh, is this not happiness.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am happy tp hear the grass finally has a front and a back. Tricky that!
Post a Comment