Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy little trees

Okay, everyone who reads this blog - all two of you - okay maybe there are more, I really have no idea how many folks read this - but anyway, I simply must share this...

So, all of you who read this blog, go to the Craft Magazine blog. Then scroll down until you reach the entry titled Childhood Heroes Embroideries.

There now don't you feel better. I know I do.

It is worth clicking on the link to see the rest of the series.

2 comments:

Hippy Goodwife said...

I love this! I so want to make one. Crystal Gale and Jaques are pretty neat too.

Orange Girl said...

Happy little trees!!!!

That is the absolute best program to have on in the background for a nice nap on a rainy afternoon. Such a soothing voice.... Mmmm... want to take a nap now....