Yes, one sometimes does need more than one Tom Bihn bag. I have three - Medium Cafe Bag, an Ego, and an ID - my trusty Ego bag is with me today. And I do lust after the Tom Bihn knitting bag.
Oh let's be real here shall we! I have the Tom Bihn website bookmarked. I am on their mailing list, I look at the photos of where folks have taken their Bihn bags, Mr. R went to college in Santa Cruz where Mr. Bihn got his start, I have had email exchanges with Tom Bihn employees (always fun of course) - curse or obsession or fate? You be the judge.
See all the Tom Bihn wonderfulness here
Gotta go to work now. Test day.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
enabler.
Now that I have stopped laughing I can only say, Yup, that's me! The great enabler.
Post a Comment