I have just wasted 2 hours and I am at work! Whoopsie! I don't think the hours were wasted - I've just had other things to do besides code cases. So sue me.
But one more post and then I really must work - sorry Mr. R, this means I'll be home late tonight...
So I found this in my cruising around the internets while "eating lunch" - Cats and Mice This is really cool stuff. But, for the love of all that is good and sacred, Sabo must never learn of the existence of cat armor (even if it is art and not for wearing). He is already sort of a ninja cat. I really don't need him pretending he is a samurai cat!
Okay - that makes 3 posts in one morning - a record for me.
And now, for something completely different - Heidi sitting at her desk working. What a concept!
Toodles!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment