Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm just sayin'

Since Leap Day happens only every four years, do you think it would be too much to ask for it to be a holiday or something.

Although, Mr. R. is pleased. He promised someone he would have something done by the end of the month - and yesterday he realized he had an extra day in the month. Ahhh, is this not happiness.

(I really wish I could take credit for "Ahhh, is this not happiness". But I got it from The Idler and they got it from a Chinese philosopher.)

Maybe Doodle will do a leap for me?

3 comments:

Hippy Goodwife said...

He dances a mighty fine jig! But no real leaping...yet.

Heidi said...

And when he does begin to leap, if he could forego the bells and hankies...

Hippy Goodwife said...

no hankies, no bells. They will never get their hankies on Doodle!