Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It was warm...

it was sunny! The temperature in Mr. R's hometown was in the 80's.

Favorite sign: Tourist and volcano info. oh and the Inquire Locally sign was good too. As for the tourist info sign, Mr R and I had some questions - Is a tag needed for tourists? is there a limit? Do they have distinguishing markings? Do they bite? Hey, inquiring minds want to know!

Mr. R also liked the Volcano Legacy signs and we had fun imagining what a volcano would leave. "My volcano died and left me this cinder cone"

Favorite thing seen while zooming by on the freeway: Adult Store, open 24 hours, ATM, ADA accessible. These seemed to be a chain - I spotted at least three of them as we went through Oregon.

We knew we were back in Washington when we crossed the Columbia river and it started to rain.

Mt. Shasta was beautiful. The drive went fine. The wedding was lovely. I took some pictures. Sabo didn't seem too upset with us when we got home.

I'll try to write a bit more and post some pics later.

No comments: