Please note: if you read this before 12:25 PDT April 29, you might want to read it again as I changed a couple of thinks, I mean things... My brain goes zot.
Yes, I am having a bout of AGO (astute grasp of the obvious) but occasionally it is good for me to look at what is as plain as the nose on my face, confess it publicly, and move on... So here we go. Here are the current random thoughts in my head:
I will never be a Domestic Goddess. The best I can hope for is domestic sprite, possibly domestic valkyrie (now there is a contradiction in terms)
My eyes are green not grey. (Gotta change that on my driver's license) I once had some romantic notion that having grey eyes was, well, romantic and so I said my eyes were grey.
I am eccentric, I think, I could be wrong, even though I believe I really am about the most boring person on the face of the earth. At least I want to think I am eccentric. At the very least I am eclectic and a bit odd. I'm a tad insecure as well... okay, a lot insecure.
I am addicted to television - not a good thing. And apparently, I am incapable of knitting, doing crossstitch, embroidery or anything else while watching television. Well, I can eat and watch tv at the same time.
I am full of random, non sequential yet it all makes sense to me thoughts and ideas. Really, most of the time there is no way to explain one of my trains of thought. And I often start speaking out loud in the middle of the conversation I have been having in my head. Just ask Mr. R!
Fortunately, I have a day job which keeps me off the street and out of trouble for the most part. Mr. R. keeps an eye on me the rest of the time.
In the past year, I have found out that I apparently have heretofore hidden and untapped gifts/talents for iconography, making pysanky, photography and poetry. Who knew? Now I have to figure out what to do with this information and these gift/talents - besides ignore them and hope they go away. (I have found that ignoring and hoping things will go away rarely if ever works... damn!)
I still want to learn to juggle although I may have no talent for it whatsoever... won't know unless I try I guess.
I am currently fascinated by foxes, gnomes, mushrooms and the colors lilac and cherry blossom pink.
And, the thing that amazes me the most, the thing I am the most grateful for, the thing that makes me feel the most blessed is that I am all of these things and more, and people still like me! In fact, I am fairly certain there are some folks who like me because I am these things.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment