skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Portobello Banana
Because sometimes 425 characters aren't enough
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
A poem for today
Slowly
I open my wings
and let this loneliness
fly away
in the summer forest.
- Kozue Uzawa
I don't remember where I found this poem.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2009
(22)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(95)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(18)
Looking out the window
Some of you will laugh...
Outside my window
Suicide debate
Not sure what to title this...
And now...
Road trip pictures
I'm ready for my close up now...
Weather update
And I thought my life was boring
Stray thoughts
Outside my window
A poem for today
It was warm...
It had better be warm in California
Stay with me here
April isn't cruel but it is still cold!
The cruelest month?
►
March
(16)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(30)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
About Me
Heidi
On November 26, 2014, I had surgery to repair an ascending aortic aneurysm. Now I have to heal... this is the journey my heart with feet is on right now
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment