Friday, April 18, 2008

Stray thoughts

Perhaps here in the city where I live, we are going to go straight from winter to summer and skip spring altogether. A girl can hope and dream. And I do despair of seeing a warm lovely spring.

The forecast today is for snow - yup April 18, the Pacific Northwest, and they are saying that we might have snow in the lowlands - and there will definitely be snow in the mountains.

I wonder, am I going to go to sleep one cold rainy night and wake up the next morning to 70 degrees and sunny? Do I get some new summer clothes or buy some new wool sweaters? It is all very vexing and annoying, not to mention confusing.

Well, at least I had sun and warmth last weekend. (I promise I'll get more about the trip and some pictures posted this weekend)

No comments: