Last night I was reminded of the consequences of soul searching. I had a nightmare - my first in years. And when Kali or some sort of Indonesian mask wearing demon shows up in a dream, one should sit up and take notice and not simply write it off as a bad dream.
It will probably take a few days to figure out exactly what the nightmare was trying to tell me, although I have some ideas.
I have certainly had vivid symbolic dreams in the past - usually during times of incredible, often intense transition and change. And acutally, I am glad my sub or unconscious communicates with me this vividly, as though it is saying, "you dim-bulb, you have been ignoring the subtle signs. Apparently, something more dramatic is needed"
So, word to my unconscious, Okay, you have my attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment